Age of Ashes is a free-to-play MMORPG set in the world of Ashen Empire. It’s an immersive and challenging sci-fi fantasy game that will give players the chance to explore vast and dangerous worlds, battle powerful monsters and take on epic quests.
The Age of Ashes Console and Mobile Release Announced for 2022 is a game that was announced in the year 2022. It will be released on consoles and mobile devices.
Century: Age of Ashes, a free-to-play aerial arena dragon-battler by Playwing, will be released in 2022 for consoles and mobile devices. Century: Age of Ashes will initially be released on PC later this year, and then console and mobile gamers will be able to battle it out in the sky while riding their favorite dragon next year.
The console version of the game will also feature cross-play and cross-saves, allowing PC gamers to switch platforms in the future and still play with their console pals. All data will be portable across PC and consoles, so players will not lose anything if they switch platforms at any point. Playwing has said that further information regarding the console and mobile releases would be revealed in the coming months.
Below is the most recent gameplay teaser trailer for the game:
The playwing group stated:
Century: Age of Ashes has had a lot of requests for a console version from our PC community and passionate console gamers. We value community input, and although we’re sure that our game will be ready for its PC release on December 2nd, 2021, we also want to thrill console players with news that the game will be released in 2022 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. We’re also working on a smartphone version, which will be released in late 2022.
Century: Age of Ashes includes the following features:
- Intense Arena Battles: Compete in intense multiplayer arena battles, master your dragon, and demonstrate your might in high-speed dogfights against your opponents. The arena is harsh, and if you want to survive, you must be as well! Carnage, Gates of Fire, and Spoils of War are three game types in which you may triumph with your squad.
- Select Your Playing Style: With three distinct classes, each with its own set of skills, you’ll be able to play in a variety of ways! As a Windguard, you can shield and disorient, as a Marauder, you can hunt and destroy, or as a Phantom, you can sneak and trap. What route will you choose to victory? The game will be updated with new classes on a regular basis.
- Full Customization: Make an impression on the battlefield with renowned equipment and legendary dragons that only real dragoneers may own! As you advance through the game, you’ll have more chances to customize your class characters and dragons as you earn levels. Gain combat experience to hatch new dragons to ride. As powerful as you may seem while riding into combat, Century: Age of Ashes is a skill game with just cosmetic modification choices.
For December 2, 2021, Century: Age of Ashes will be released on PC. The game is now available on Steam in Early Access. The PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Series X will all get the game. In 2022, the smartphone version of the game will be released at the same time. We have some instructions for you if you’re playing the Early Access version on Steam:
Are you excited to play Century: Age of Ashes on PC later this year, or will you wait for the game’s console or mobile release? Please share your thoughts in the comments area below.
The century: age of ashes ps4 release date is an announcement for the console and mobile releases. The game will be released in 2022.
- is century: age of ashes on xbox
- century: age of ashes delayed
- century: age of ashes news
- will century: age of ashes be on console
- is century: age of ashes on ps4