PlayStation Plus is a subscription service that offers members exclusive content and discounts. The service has been around for over a decade, but recently there has been a surge of popularity as games such as Fortnite have given gamers more reasons to join the platform.
The redeem code ps4 not working is a problem that has been present for a while. PlayStation plus members are able to get discounts and other benefits by redeeming their codes.
If you’re looking to redeem a PS4 game code but don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the correct spot. The procedure of redeeming a PS4 code is simple and uncomplicated. Typing the code and clicking the ‘Confirm’ button is all it takes. So, let’s get started on the actions that need to be taken.
PS4 Codes: What They Mean
Sony’s PS4 code is a combination of English alphabets and numbers that players may use to get access to PS Plus membership, coupons, DLCs, and PS Store Credit, among other things. If you examine the packing box from top to bottom after purchasing a new PS4, you will most likely discover a PS4 code that comes with every new PS4. You may use that code to get DLCs, discounts, and other things.
You should try it! How can I get Twitch clips?
When Does a Code Become Active in Your Account?
The PS4 code you’re going to redeem has to be valid. Every PS4 code is one-of-a-kind and cannot be redeemed more than once. When you input a valid PS4 code, the code is immediately enabled. PS4 codes may be redeemed on the system itself, as well as on Sony PlayStation’s official website or via the PlayStation app for Android.
Redeeming a PS4 Code There are a few different ways to redeem a PS4 code.
In addition, we’ve covered three ways for redeeming a PS4 game code in this article. Each of the three approaches is thoroughly described. Simply follow the instructions.
Use the PS4 system to redeem a game code.
After you’ve finished setting up your PS4 system, it’s time to use the free PS4 code that came with it. Simply follow the instructions outlined below and you’ll be good to go.
- Return to the PS4 Home screen.
- Select the PlayStation Store icon from the list of options.
- A page with many choices will display. Simply look for the ‘Redeem Codes’ option on that page and choose it.
- You’ll be sent to a new page where you’ll be asked to input the code. (Note that PS4 codes are not case sensitive, therefore you should avoid using hyphens.)
- Hit the R2 trigger button on your DualShock 4 controller after you’ve input the PS4 code.
- Finally, at the following stage, choose Continue, then Confirm.
After you’ve redeemed the code, you’ll be given the option of downloading a game or DLC.
Also, have a look at this one! Nintendo Switch Not Charging – How To Resolve Nintendo Switch Charging Issues
Use the Sony PlayStation website to redeem a PS4 code.
Another option for redeeming a PS4 code is to do it via a web browser. You may visit Sony PlayStation’s official website using your smartphone or a desktop browser. Simply follow the steps below to redeem a code using a web browser.
- On your smartphone or PC, open the browser.
- Log in to the Sony PlayStation Network’s official website.
- Simply choose the Sign In option at the top of the page if you are not signed into your PlayStation account.
- In the account credentials box, enter your user ID and password. If necessary, verify your identification in the following step.
- On the screen, you’ll see your profile picture, which you may click to view more choices.
- Click Redeem Codes in the Additional Options column.
You’ll be sent to the PlayStation Store’s home page. In the redeem field, type your PS4 code and hit enter.
To redeem a PS4 coupon online, go here.
Your DLC or game will begin to download on your PS4 after you’ve redeemed the code via the website. Make sure your PlayStation is switched on so that the material can be downloaded; otherwise, your content will begin to download as soon as your PS4 is turned on.
Use the PlayStation App to redeem a game code
The Sony PlayStation app simplifies the process of redeeming a PS4 code. The software is simple to use, and it can be downloaded on any iOS or Android device.
The PlayStation app is available for free on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. All you have to do now is download the program and log in to your PlayStation account. Here’s how to redeem a PS4 ticket using the PlayStation app in five easy steps.
- Launch the PlayStation app once it has been installed on your smartphone.
- At the bottom of your smartphone screen, you’ll see a PlayStation logo. Simply click on it.
- In the upper right corner, click the More Options button.
- Select ‘Redeem Codes’ from the drop-down menu.
- You’re done after you’ve typed in your code.
A QR cryptograph may also be used to redeem a PS4 code. When you scan the QR code using your smartphone’s camera app, the PS4 code will be immediately inserted in the Sony PlayStation application. This option may be inaccessible in certain instances because your phone is unable to scan the QR code. If this occurs, you may manually input the code as described in the previous stages.
The free 12 digit redeem code ps4 2021 is a free membership that allows you to play games for free on the PlayStation Network.
- ps4 discount codes 2021
- free 12 digit redeem code ps4
- how to enter ps plus code ps5
- free ps4 redeem codes free
- free ps4 redeem codes list 2020